The Ultimate Homebrew - iKegger - Fermentasaurus - Brew Keg Package - from $625 to $1035
This kit includes all the equipment you need to Brew, Keg, Store & Carbonate a 23L (or more) home brew batch as well as have the option to transfer beer into a mini keg to take with you anytime you like!
You can customise what size iKegger you would like in the package by selecting the options to the right as well as selecting a corny keg and or all stainless fittings or not.
We have included a base of everything needed for a full setup by default.
This package has a top of the range self contained 2L, 4L, 5L or 10L mini keg with brewers kit pictured above, All stainless fittings and stainless Intertap along with a Remote Gas Line, Spunding Valve, Sodastream Adapter, 19L Corny keg, a Fermentasaurus Uni Tank Fermenter with Pressure Kit and a Daisy Chain connection to join them together.
The Ultimate iKegger / Fermentasaurus Package
Includes Our Highest Quality Components as follows:
- A 35L Fermentasaurus Conical Fermenter / Uni Tank - With Ball Lock Post Pressure Kit included
- A Brewers iKegger Kit, Keg, Tap, Ball Lock Post Top, Mini Reg & flexible dip tubes
- The professional quality mini regulator for 16g threaded disposable CO2 canisters.
- The stainless steel double ball lock spear (the part that screws into the top of the Mini Keg) with Cornelius style posts for gas and liquid plus a bleed valve.
- 4 x 16g CO2 canisters
- Sodastream Adapter for our Pro Mini Regs only. (sodastream bottle sold separately)
- Ball bock disconnects for liquid and gas to attach the tap and regulator to the spear
- A ball lock Daisy Chain link kit to transfer beer between an iKegger mini keg and 19L Corny keg or Fermentasaurus (the 19L keg & Fermentasaurus has the same ball lock connections built in to it as the double ball lock spear for the mini keg)
- Remote Gas Line so your CO2 source can be more portable.
- Spunding Valve / VPRV with ball lock disconnect - used for pressure transfers or pressure fermenting so you can get that free carbonation going while you ferment!
Optional: (use drop down lists to select)
All Stainless Fittings Option Upgrades (set by default)
- The "Intertap" stainless steel forward sealing bar tap. (non flow control)
- Stainless steel disconnects for liquid and gas to attach the tap and regulator to the spear
- A Stainless steel ball lock Daisy Chain
- Remote Gas Line with stainless ball lock disconnect
- Spunding Valve / VPRV with stainless ball lock disconnect
Non Stainless Fittings Option:
- Chrome Brumby bar tap.
- Standard plastic disconnects for liquid and gas to attach the tap and regulator to the spear
- Standard plastic ball lock Daisy Chain
- Remote Gas Line with Standard plastic ball lock disconnect
- Spunding Valve / VPRV with Standard plastic ball lock disconnect
Have a look through the options to customise your ultimate kit!
If you are after something even more customised feel free to give us an email or call anytime.