4L Keg + Ball Lock Spear Head
- Over 4L approximate volume or 12x 330ml bottles / stubbies
- Perfect to add to an existing 19L keg kit, making 23L total.
- Plug and play with your existing kegerator system (ball lock posts)
- Link together with your current keg and always have the equivalent of 12 beers ready to go at a moments notice. check out the video instructions here >
- Use your own tap and regulator.
- Ball lock posts for liquid and gas
- Gas bleed valve for burping the keg.
- Half the size & weight of bottles
- Perfect for camping, bbqs, parties, caravans etc
- Made from 304 stainless steel these kegs are virtually unbreakable. (5 year warranty)
- Integrated, easy to grip, comfortable handles
- Stackable design for easy storage
- Standard double growler size (marked with either a 4L or 3.78L fill line) for easy filling at your local brewery / bar
- Actual volume is just over 4L
- Perfect for home brew, either for natural carbonation with dextrose or force carbonating using the Brewers Tap.
- 13.5cm diameter, 35cm high (taps add approx 12cm to height)
- Check out our 2L "Hummer" keg and bundle deals here.
Upgrade to the : 4L Pro Tap Keg Package | Brewers Kit
- This Pro Tap kit is available here:
- Includes 4L approximate volume Keg marked with a 3.78L fill line
Gas canisters sold separately here >
- Includes a high quality tap and professional quality regulator
- The most variable and multi functional tapping system.
- Uses the same ball lock posts as 9.5 and 19L "cornie" kegs.
- Tap and regulator click on and off for storage.
- The valves maintain the pressure in the keg.
- Can be chained together with more of our kegs or with your current system so there is always 4L (or more with additional kegs and spears) of beer ready to take away, just disconnect & go!
- Can be used to force carbonate home brew beer or cider - or any drink really!.
Gas Canisters $29
- 16g threaded CO2 canister
- 10 pieces per packet, enough to dispense approx 40L of beer
- Or enough to carbonate and dispense 23L of beer.
- One canister carbonates approx 4L of beer - or one full Johnson
- food grade
- fits all the tapping systems
Space Taken Up By An Entire 72 Stubbie Brew Using Mini Kegs
How To Chain Mini Kegs Together Or Add to 19L Keg Systems
Note: The tap pictured here is a premium model coming soon. The tap included in packages is the one pictured in previous images above, this picture just illustrates how to chain them together. The regulator in this image is also an older style reg that has now been superseded by the professional reg.