Complete 23L Home Brew Keg Package
This kit includes everything you need to keg, store and carbonate a 23L home brew batch.
It has a top of the range self contained 4L mini keg pictured above, along with a 19L keg MJ (non black top), daisy chain connection to join them together, premium stainless connections, a sodastream adapter and an Intertap stainless steel tap.
You can brew and keg straight into this setup then hook up into your existing Kegerator, or you could dedicate a beer fridge to house everything and pour direct from either keg. With the daisy chain you can transfer beer from the larger keg to smaller keg anytime you like so you can always have beer ready and portable!
The 23L Home Brew Keg Package
Includes Our Highest Quality Components
- A 19L Cornelius keg with ball lock posts for gas and liquid and a pressure bleed valve. (MJ non black top/boot style)
- A 4L "Johnson" mini keg made of 304 stainless steel
- The "Intertap" stainless steel forward sealing tap.
- The professional quality mini regulator with adaptors for 16g and 74g disposable CO2 canisters
- 4 x 16g CO2 canisters
- Adapter for SodaStream cylinder. (cylinder itself sold separately)
- The stainless steel double ball lock spear (the part that screws into the top of the keg) with Cornelius style posts for gas and liquid plus a bleed valve.
- Stainless steel disconnects for liquid and gas to attach the tap and regulator to the spear (5 year warranty)
- A daisy link kit to attach the 4L keg to a 19L keg for transferring beer (the 19L keg has the same ball lock post connections as the double ball lock spear for the mini keg)